Biohazard Cleaning Specialist Newcastle-upon-Tyne
We are open 24 hours, 7 days a week, year round including public and bank holidays. Christmas and New Year included. Toll Free 0808 169 8526 - Call Us Anytime.
At Biohazard Cleaning PRO, we are committed to helping families, businesses and property owners through difficult situations.
Our certified cherrycash professionals can help you with:
How We Work
In order to respond to various emergency situations quickly and flexibly, we keep our core team small. This means we do not have bureaucratic procedures. A quick phone call, a simple email, and we will be there for you with the most suitable equipment and team members. This also allows us to operate in the most cost-efficient manner, which in turn, offers you the most competitive pricing throughout the whole of the UK.
'My project was not declutter/hoarding, but to prepare a house for sale. Marie and her staff are very nice to work with and very efficient. They are well organised and have a very systematic approach for dealing with home properties by sorting items for sale, donation and disposal, as well as providing pick up for donation and disposal. I can't recommend them more!'
'Marie brought an incredible team to clear out my parents' home. I could not believe how efficient they were - years and years of clutter were handled quickly and professionally. They worked closely with us in terms of what could be tossed or saved and they got everything done in just two short days. On top of that, each and every person was positive and friendly. They are absolutely amazing! Worth every penny!'
'My dear friend had passed away tragically and his apartment of 30+ years was filled with eclectic items from around the world. Since my friend's family was overseas and couldn't come to the UK, I wanted to make sure that jewellery, photos and money were retrieved so I could give it back to the family. Not only did they help me retrieve what was needed but they also gave me their honest opinions about how best to move forward. They made this burdensome process light and cheerful. Thank you Biohazard Cleaning PRO!'
'I had a dead rodent smell which was getting worse every day and it appears to be coming from between the walls. I tried various neutralising air fresheners but all were useless and only mask the smell with its own fragrance. Called Biohazard Cleaning PRO and got some good advice and a clear quotation on the day. Booked their service and after 2 days the smell was completely gone! Can't recommend more!'
'Had recently been putting up with a foul smell which we finally realised must have been something decomposing and coming from underneath the floorboards. It was particularly bad when the heating was on. Contacted Biohazard Cleaning PRO through sheer desperation. The team arrived quickly and to my amazement, within 24 hours the smell was almost gone! Would definitely use their services again if needed.'
'Biohazard Cleaning is a superb company. For many years they have looked after our large residential estate and our school. The team are extremely friendly and responsive. No job is too much trouble for them. They are really the expert in their field. You won't regret hiring them.'
'Marie was amazing! Very professional and went the extra mile to explain everything in detail which really reassured us. Sorted the problem quickly and discreetly. Very happy with the service. Thanks to Marie and her team, we can now enjoy our pigeon-poop-free balcony again.'
'Marie and her team did a fantastic job to clean our concrete driveway that had been visited by a group of pigeons. I was amazed by their attention to details and have found their services reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a value for money.'
'We had an emergency situation uncovered in one of the bathrooms. We called Biohazard Cleaning PRO and the team arrived in less than half an hour. They dealt with the scene in such an efficient and effective manner that our business got barely disrupted. Thumbs up guys!'
'It was a very challenging time for me and my family but the team did such an amazing job with my parents' house. Thank you for all what you've done. My gratitude is beyond words.'
'This is the third time I use Biohazard Cleaning PRO to disinfect my car. Even though the person who did the job changed each time, the work quality and the experience remain consistently outstanding.'
'We need an urgent house disinfection as one of our flatmates was diagnosed with Covid-19. I was amazed how fast the team responded and came over. They cleaned every corner of our house with professional gears and yet the cost for the entire process was just a fraction of the quoted prices from other companies. I highly recommend them!'
'We have been using the specialist team from Biohazard Cleaning PRO in our clinic, surgery, and recovery to sterilise the rooms following our patients with contagious diseases. They are simply amazing! No matter how big or small the work scope is, they remain fully dedicated without compromising the quality of their work. I appraise their extremely meticulous work ethic.'
‘Amazing service. The guys were polite and well mannered. They were professional from start to finish.’
‘The team did an exceptional job in an emergency situation. There was a lot to deal with and the team were very helpful and it got us out of a bad situation efficiently.’
‘A fast, reliable, and efficient service delivered exactly to our specifications. I found everything from organising the task to completion painless and was highly satisfied with the results.’
Frequently Asked Questions:
- identify the hazards and how the activities, processes or microorganisms could cause harm to health
- the condition/presentation of the deceased;
- which microorganism(s) may be present;
- the routes of transmission (ie airborne, droplet or contact) and their infectious dose;
- the clinical history of the deceased;
- the prevalence of particular infections in the community;
- the nature of any likely contact with the body, including the amount of leakage and potential contamination of clothes, equipment or contact with blood or body fluids;
- the susceptibility of individual people working in the premises;
- the severity of the disease(s);
- health surveillance and immunisation available for staff undertaking the task (ie whether prophylactic treatments are available).
- decide who might be harmed and how
- the task being undertaken and how levels of contamination may change;
- where the task will be carried out, including the local layout and a practical route for movement of work and people;
- whether the task could create aerosols, splashes or will require the use of sharps;
- what equipment will be used, whether equipment is shared and how it will be decontaminated;
- who will carry out the task and whether they are part of any vulnerable group;
- whether others could be affected by the task;
- whether the work is routine, one-off, undertaken out of hours and/or by lone workers;
- how much infectious material (ie body fluids) is being handled;
- how many people are exposed.
- heavy-duty overalls that
- have no external pockets or Velcro fastenings
- are bought one size too big, to prevent seams ripping during removal work
- are worn with an attached fitted hood (worn over respirator straps) and disposable gloves
- are disposed of as clinical waste after a single use
- the cuffs are sealed with tape
- the legs are worn over footwear to prevent dust falling into shoes.
- waterproof trousers and jackets;
- working boots with toe and sole protection;
- At the end of the removal work, safety footwear must be:
- double bagged (if being used at another site), or
- disposed as clinical waste.
- waterproof heavy-duty gloves;
- single-use gloves are worn
- disposed of as clinical waste after use
- a standard construction site helmet (hard hat);
- respiratory protection (half-face filter respirators):
- fitted with the highest efficiency filter possible (FFP3) and provide a protection factor of at least 20 to control exposure of microorganisms down to the lowest levels.
- a Class P1 disposable respirator
- a Class P2 disposable respirator
- a respirator fitted with a Class P1 filter cartridge
- a respirator fitted with a Class P2 filter cartridge.
- a face visor, in case there is a likelihood of splashing
- only manually operated hand tools are used to clean biohazardous materials
- If necessary, specialised Type H vacuum cleaners are used.